37.5 hours per week- Hybrid Working – minimum 2 days per week in the office.
Atamis is a dynamic and expanding software business located in Cardiff. We provide analysis and management tools to both the public and private sector. We are growing rapidly at over 40% per year and our team is continuing to expand to support the growth of the company.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to support the Commercial Sales team in helping to identify and develop new business opportunities, searching for new clients, finding new potential services to offer, and helping the company expand into new markets.
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments in the industry
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – this could include reaching out on social media, phoning, emailing or meeting in person.
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients.
- Keeping on top of administrative tasks – such as updating CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Holding presentations and demonstrations for potential clients
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
This is an exciting role for someone who is ambitious and hungry. The role will suit someone with the following skills and attributes:
- Hard working, diligent, and creative with excellent communication skills.
- Really loves communicating and has lots of energy. People buy from people they like and trust, so this is super important.
- A naturally consultative approach and the ability to be inquisitive and ask questions.
- Good attention to detail.
- Active listener, able to take time to understand the client’s individuals needs and then tailor our offering to their circumstances.
- Able to balance a varied workload and use initiative to complete tasks and identify issues.
Required/Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- An understanding of customer service and client acquisition.
- An understanding of sales strategies would be desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Sales, business or marketing qualification.
Please email your CV along with a brief note expressing your interest and how you envision adding value to our organisation to our HR department via the form below: