Salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday Hybrid working.
Atamis is a dynamic and expanding software business located in Cardiff. We provide analysis and management tools to both the public and private sector. We are growing rapidly at over 40% per year and our team is continuing to expand to support the growth of the company.
We are looking for a Configuration Specialist to Join our team, to support the current platform in terms of features and enhancements from clients.
- Define solution approaches for new implementations and major projects and seek appropriate sign-off, in line with agreed configuration best practice and within agreed deliverables and budget constraints.
- Undertake configuration activities on customer systems, and other technical activities as necessary to support implementations.
- Effectively deliver client-facing engagements remotely and on-site, including workshops and training
- Support and promote Atamis configuration best practice.
- Support the activities of other Atamis functions (i.e. Support, Sales, Dev) as per agreed procedures, including but not limited to:
- Help resolve escalations from Support, Tech Leads, and Change Team
- Assist Change Management Team in scoping proposals as necessary
- Assist CSMs with technical queries which do not sit with other teams
- Proactively develop personal skills and knowledge of both Salesforce and the Atamis product
- Confident user of Salesforce administration tools and/or experience in a System Admin role.
- Practical experience with the Salesforce declarative toolkit including, but not limited to, object and field customisation, formulae, flows, approval processes.
- Experience running workshops and/or other forms of solution design with end users.
- Desirable: Experience with the above in the context of a software implementation project.
Please email your CV along with a brief note expressing your interest and how you envision adding value to our organisation to our HR department via the form below: